At LALI BAY SOLE MEMBER L.T.D (here in after referred to as LALIBAY Resort & SPA), we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read this notice as it contains important information about how we use personal data that we collect from you or that you provide to us.
Information & Consent
This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use, process, and disclose your information, including personal information about you (hereinafter, the “User”), in conjunction with your access to and use of our website or information provided to us by any other means.
By reading this Privacy Notice, the user is hereby informed on how we collect, process and protect personal data furnished through our website or provided to us by any other means.
The User must carefully read this Privacy Notice, which has been written clearly and simply, to facilitate its understanding, and to freely and voluntarily determine whether they wish to provide their personal data, or those of third parties, to LALIBAY Resort & SPA.
By accessing the website or providing information, you agree to our privacy practices as set out in this privacy statement. We may change this notice from time to time. You should check this notice frequently to ensure you are aware of the most recent version.
The user may contact LALIBAY Resort & SPA Data Protection Officer:
Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data we collect and process
LALIBAY Resort & SPA may collect, use, and disclose Personal Information such as:
- contact information, (your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and telephone number)
- credit card number or other payment account number, billing address, and other payment and billing information (through the booking system)
- records and copies of your correspondence if you contact us via e-mail or social media
- information necessary to fulfil special requests (e.g., health conditions that require specific treatment)
- guest stay information, including date of arrival and departure, and goods and services purchased (e.g. spa, tennis or basketball courts etc)
We may collect Personal Information from a variety of sources including:
- through the Site (e.g. booking engine, contact requests)
- through web or other agents
- through reservation at the hotel
- through social media (e.g. Facebook)
- during your stay in order to provide you services
Purposes of using your Personal Information:
- Reservations. To fulfill your requests such as completing a credit card transaction or booking a reservation or respond to messages from within our web site through our contact form. In particular, when you make a reservation through LALIBAY Resort & SPA booking engine, we may collect Payment Information from you, and may use and disclose such Payment Information to fulfill your reservation.
- Internal Business Purposes. For our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing the Site, improving our services,
- identifying usage trends and visiting patterns, meeting contractual obligations.
- Our Legal Duties. To comply with legal and regulatory requirements or demands in accordance with EU Privacy Law, a court order, subpoena, or other legal process.
- Additional Uses. We may also use your Personal Information in other ways as described when you provide such information to us or for other purposes with your consent.
How we share Personal Information:
• Third-Party Service Providers. LALIBAY Resort & SPA relies on numerous third-party service providers to provide certain products and services on our behalf, including reservation services, credit card/payment processing and billing, IT services, e-mail delivery services, and other similar services. We may share your Personal Information for the purpose of enabling these third parties to provide such services or as otherwise necessary for the ongoing operation of LALIBAY Resort & SPA business. When we do outsource the processing of your Personal Information to third parties or provide your Personal Information to third party service providers, we require those third parties to protect your Personal Information with reasonable security measures and to limit their use only to the purposes for which we have disclosed it to them.
• Assignment. In the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture,
assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of LALIBAY Resort & SPA assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may transfer any and all information that we collect pursuant to this Policy. Any successor, assignee, or transferee may use your Personal Information as described in this Policy.
• Social Networking. LALIBAY Resort & SPA may make available interactive services (e.g Facebook) through which you may post information for reservations. Please note that any information you disclose through such services becomes public information and may be available to visitors to the site and to the general public. We urge you to exercise discretion and caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information, or any other information, through these services. If you choose to voluntarily disclose your personal Information through such a forum it may be available to the public and might be used by others for any purpose.
• Law Enforcement; Emergencies; Compliance. We may disclose your Personal Information: (i) when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against persons or entities that may be causing injury to you, LALIBAY Resort & SPA, or others; (ii) when we believe that EU Privacy Law requires it; (iii) as mandated by subpoena, court order, or legal process; (iv) to establish or exercise our legal rights, defend against legal claims, or protect our operations; (v) to protect the rights, privacy, safety, or property of LALIBAY Resort & SPA , you, or others; (vi) to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, (vii) to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected fraud, (viii) to investigate, prevent, or take action
regarding situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, (ix) to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding violations of agreements or policies, or (x) as otherwise required or permitted by law.
Unless specifically requested, we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, on or through the Services or otherwise to us, any Sensitive Personal Data (e.g., social security numbers, national identification number, data related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, ideological or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background, trade union membership, or administrative or criminal proceedings and sanctions).
Children’s Personal Data
We do not intently collect children’s personal data (under the age of 16). Under any circumstances parental consent will be required to process this kind of data.
Pursuant to EU Data Privacy Law, you have the right to:
(1) Know what personal data concern and are processed by LALIBAY Resort & SPA, as well as their origin (right of access);
(2) Ask for their correction and / or completion so as to be complete and accurate, presenting each necessary document from which the completion or correction need arises (right to correction) which at the same time is an obligation of yours;
(3) To request the restriction of processing (restriction right).
(4) Refuse / object to the processing of your personal data which maintains LALIBAY Resort & SPA (right to object).
(5) Request the deletion of your by the records of LALIBAY Resort & SPA (right to forget).
(f) Ask LALIBAY Resort & SPA to transfer the data which you have given, to any other person responsible for processing (right to data portability).
Where requests from a data subject are manifestly unfounded or excessive the controller may refuse to act on the request.
Use of Personal Information
If you choose to provide us with your personal information, we will use it to provide you products or services you have requested or what we believe may be of interest to you, contact you for the same reasons or any other reason which is stated in the data collection or agrees with preferences that you suggest.
When you subscribe to receive newsletter (s), we are able to ensure that you receive further relevant and informative communication, following your interactions with this announcement, such as whether you receive, open or click on a link in an electronic communication message. We offer you the ability to unsubscribe through all our further electronic communications and revoke your previous given consent at any time.
The data is kept for as long as your subscription remains active in order to ensure effective communication and is deleted at your request. An exception is the retention of data where this is required by current European and Greek legislation, particularly for accounting purposes and the effectiveness of fiscal controls. We do not collect any additional information about you except those mentioned above. When processing is required under provisions of the applicable legal framework, your personal data will be stored for as long as required by the relevant provisions.
When processing is done on a contractual basis, your personal data will be stored for as long as is necessary for the execution of the contract and for the support of legal claims under the contract.
We are committed to ensure that your personal data is kept accurate and constantly updated. However, only after you let us know we can make changes.
It is your responsibility to inform us if there are inaccuracies or changes to your personal information. Let us know anytime at the email address: email@example.com for any change to be made or any inaccuracy in your personal information, by providing us with sufficient information to recognize you and to make the respective changes.
For marketing purposes, your personal data is retained until your consent is withdrawn. This can be done by you at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of consent-based processing in the period before its revocation.
In accordance with our internal policy and applicable European and local law, you may ask us to provide you with access to any personal data we process for you. If you want access to your personal contact information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We ensure that all personal information provided to us is secure in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations. We apply appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, misuse or disclosure, unauthorized modification or unauthorized destruction or unintentional loss of personal information.
For any matter relating to the processing of personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) email@example.com
The company sends Newsletters via email to inform our customers about our latest products and promotions. You are receiving the relevant email only if you have chosen it explicitly. You may at any time unsubscribe from the relevant newsletter by following the link at the end of the text whenever you receive such an email or at any time at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are simple functional files that improve browsing experience while using the website. Their option is displayed the first time you visit our site. You can choose not to accept them or change the cookies settings in your browser, however it will affect your browsing experience. They do not monitor your computer activity in any way except browsing our site and of course anonymously.
In addition to the cookies we create and for which we are responsible, third-party cookies for marketing purposes (e.g., ad partners) may also be used. In this case the relevant files are regulated by them.
In particular, cookies are distinguished in:
Cookies considered as “absolutely necessary” or “Necessary” for the platform’s functionality on this site. These cookies are necessary to allow users to move to this site and use their capabilities.
“Performance” cookies, which collect information about how users navigate to this site, such as, for example, which pages they visit more often. They identify how users interact with our site, find out which pages seem to prevent their visitors from leaving, what pages are not used often, which pages take longer to load, what pages users tend to visit, and with which series. All of this information helps us improve and develop our site to make it more useful to the user who will visit him again in the future.
“Functionality” cookies, which allow this site to remember the choices you make.
We only use necessary cookies for your navigation on our site and you are not personalized.
We also use the Google Analytics service to help us better understand how visitors use this site. The information collected by the Google Analytics cookie on the use of this site is transferred to and stored by Google. If you do not wish to track your Google Analytics activity on this Site, you can choose to opt out using this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.