Dear valued guests of LaLibay Resort and Spa!
We would like to express our gratitude for your trust and support, especially in these unprecedented and tough times. Our first priority has always been ensuring your health and safety in our premises, so that you can enjoy your holiday carefree and relaxed.
Now, more than ever, during the evolving covid-19 pandemic, our focus on offering all our guests as well as our LaLibay team a protected and sustainable environment remains even more imperative.
In this direction we have been fully incorporating to our already strict operation protocols the new Safety & Hygiene guidelines of the Greek government. We take extra measures to ensure the health and safety of our guests and personnel while maintaining a friendly and easygoing atmosphere to allow enjoying the beauty and essence of the Greek summer.
All protocols and procedures are responsibly implemented prior and during your stay and are constantly being reviewed and updated according to the National Public Health Organization, in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. They concern all departments of our hotel and involve certain changes in our operation. Please read the changes and modifications below as well as a short description of the extra safety protocols applied form this season onwards.
ARRIVAL / DEPARTURE
- Contactless check in / check out procedure available. If you wish to check in/check out using the traditional way, all necessary precautions are taken and a private check in/check out, can be scheduled for extra safety.
- Doors throughout our property will be propped open, or graciously opened by a team member.
- Room keys are sanitized using approved disinfectant.
- Check out time will be at 11:00 am the latest and check in will be from 15:00 pm onwards, in order to ensure there is enough time for naturally ventilating and disinfecting the rooms/suites effectively.
ROOMS & SUITES
Our resorts’s architecture incorporates rooms and suites in different buildings scattered in an area of 20.000 sq.m. easily allowing social distancing. Moreover, all rooms and suites offer a separate/individual entrance and have private balconies, always ensuring risk free access and stay in your room.
In terms of further minimizing any possible risk and make you feel more comfortable and relaxed, we have excluded any unnecessary or difficult to disinfect equipment from the rooms and suits (e.g. decorative items) and offer some of the room’s amenities on request.
In addition to our normal cleaning and disinfecting protocols standards, all rooms and suites are also sanitized using high pressure and high temperature steam after each departure and extra care is given to all surfaces and details of the spaces. AC units are disinfected after each check out.
According to the official health protocols following options in terms of daily cleaning are offered:
- Daily service upon guest’s request only.
- Housekeeping staff exchanges the towels and linen with fresh linen and towels upon guest’s request
- Turndown service upon guest’s request
Housekeeping staff is not allowed into the room unless the guests request it. So, please inform us at the reception for your cleaning service preferences.
Laundry protocols for towels and linen are upgraded to comply with guidelines using higher temperature and recommended detergents.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- We operate under high standards regarding food and beverage preparation and distribution, safety and hygiene come first.
- All extra measures indicated by Greek Law due to the pandemic are integrated in our system and responsibly implemented in practice.
- Extreme precaution has been taken in order to be able to fully function our spa services and facilities, including jacuzzi, hammam and both facial and body treatments.
- The same applies for our gym corner.
The pool will be open daily as usual from 11:00 – 19.00. As always, health and safety standards also concerning water quality are strictly followed as well as extra measures due to covid-19.
Beach umbrellas will be operational. Our guests can use enjoy the sun and the sea.
All equipment and systems of the hotel are checked and serviced according to the official relevant guidelines of the Greek Law. Extra protocols have been added due to the corona virus pandemic.
OTHER SERVICES AND PRECEDURES
Please know that following the government’s guidelines and approved hospitality health protocols, we are enhancing our daily cleaning and sanitizing procedures in all common areas to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests.
- LaLiBay Resort & Spa is certified by the Hellenic Chamber of Hotels with the “Health First” standard ensuring full compliance with government’s guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the hotel.
- All staff members are trained by experts to ensure responsible implementation of the protocols
- All staff members are supplied with personal protection equipment for their daily routine and their temperature checked daily. Also, our team will be undergoing covid-19 tests regularly throughout the season.
- Guests are encouraged to use face masks as well when in common areas.
- We recommend keeping social distancing standards at all times
- Staff areas and all back of the house spots are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Offsite doctor is available on call 24/7.
These protocols and measures are constantly being reviewed and adapted according to the latest information about COVID-19.
Please keep visiting our official website to stay updated on our Health & Safety protocols and procedures that we will implement prior and during your stay.